What Are The Room Types At Royal Pacific Resort
Royal Pacific Resort standard rooms
Standard rooms at Royal Pacific give guests 335 square feet of paradise, with king or two-queen bed options, and a choice of view: garden rooms include views of the lush foliage outside, or upgrade to a water view for aspects of the hotels lagoon pool or the resort waterways.
- 335 square feet a particular view isnt guaranteed
- Inventory of 752 rooms: 166 king, 586 double queen
- No sofa bed
- Connecting rooms can be king to double queen or double queen to double queen
- It is possible, though not recommended given its smaller size to book five people in a Royal Pacific standard room
Royal Pacific Resort king suites
Youll feel like island royalty in a 670 square-foot king suite. Complete with a living room and separate bedroom featuring a king-size bed, theres plenty of room for entertainment and relaxation here, including a pull-out sofa and desk area, and televisions in both the living- and bedrooms.
- Inventory of 28 rooms
Royal Pacific Resort Jurassic World kids suites
The Jurassic World kids suites give kids and parents their own separate spaces, with a standard king bedroom for the grown-ups, plus an epic dinosaur-themed room for the kiddos, with dinosaur-wallpaper and gyrosphere beds. A combined 670 square feet, the two separate bedrooms are connected and feature a single exterior entrance through the adults room , and one shared bathroom.
Royal Pacific Resort club level rooms
Royal Pacific Resort Transportation
Water Taxi transportation is available between The Portofino Bay Hotel and Universal CityWalk which is located between the two theme parks
Bus transportation is available to Universal CityWalks Bus Depot where you can walk to the parks or transfer to buses bound for all other Universal Orlando destinations.
From the Royal Pacific Resort its under a quarter mile walk to Islands of Adventure and just under a half mile to Universal Studios.
Universals Official Travel Time in Minutes from Loews Royal Pacific Resort to:
See What Guests Loved The Most:
- Cosimabeautiful. clean. close to universal. many food optionsRead more
- LymarisUnited States of AmericaAbsolutely loved the option of our rooms. I feel with our group, it made our stay even more enjoyable and convenient to have drinks available and small plates at different times of the day.Read more
- Very clean, love the scent! staff was very pleasant.Read more
- I loved the staff. They were very accommodating and the breakfast was fantastic.Read more
- The entrance bridge with the water features on both sidesRead more
- JustinUnited States of AmericaThe staff was amazing . We had a family situation happen during our stay wich I thought was going to hender our stay there and the front desk did not just accommodate us, but they made so we all had the time of our lives. I will no longer stay…Read more
- beautiful resort, convenient location, friendly staffRead more
- AmyUnited States of AmericaThe included extra hours at universal studio was a great value add to the price of the stay. The staff is exceptionally professional and friendly.Read more
- Spotlessly clean, all around friendly staff. Comfy rooms and showers. Onsite Starbucks and shop.Read more
- part of the universal resort click lounge was excellenttransport to universalRead more
- Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure0.2 miles
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter0.5 miles
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park10.5 miles
Recommended Reading: Does The Bible Say Anything About Dinosaurs
Universal Studios Lodging In Hollywood Ca
Visiting Los Angeles is a movie loversâ paradise. From exploring the Hollywood Walk of Fame to touring movie star homes, LA gives visitors an insider look at the film industry. When you stay at our universal studios hotel in Hollywood, CA, you will be so close to the action because we’re only 10 minutes from Universal Studios Hollywood. Thereâs so much jam-packed fun into one parkâ itâs hard to know where to begin! Thatâs why weâre highlighting the most notable attractions youâll experience when visiting Universal Studios. Spending a full day at this theme park is something you can’t miss during your visit for Los Angeles.
Jurassic Park Kid Suites
The children’s room opens only into the adult’s room, and not into the hallway. The door contains Jurassic Park logo’s. One wall contains a large painting of Stegosaurus in a Jungle . It contains two twin beds, a desk and chair, separate closet, and 32″ flat screen television all in Jurassic Park style.
You May Like: Used Dinosaur Statues For Sale
How Guest Reviews Work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently theres no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didnt actually stay there. To edit a review youve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we’d publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we wont display any reviews that include or refer to :
- Politically sensitive comments
- Personal or sensitive info
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Universals Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: 2 Bedroom Suites Near Universal Studios Including Dedicated Kids Suites
Location: 6601 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819
How close to Universal Studios Orlando? Walking path to Universal and Islands of Adventure.
The Preferred hotel offers complimentary shuttle bus and water taxi transportation to Universal CityWalk, for access to Universal Studios Florida and Universals Islands of Adventure theme parks. An additional dedicated bus route connects the Preferred hotel to Universals Volcano Bay water theme park.
Universals Volcano Bay is accessible via a dedicated walking path. Walking paths also connect the Preferred hotel to Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida, Universals Islands of Adventure and the other Universal hotels.
- 2 bedroom suites near Universal Studios including Kids suites featuring a king bed and two twin beds in a separate bedroom
- Sleeps up to 5 with a rollaway option.
Location: 5800 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819
How close to Universal Studios Orlando? Walking path to Universal and Islands of Adventure.
Premier hotels offer complimentary shuttle bus and water taxi transportation to the hub at Universal CityWalk for access to Universal Studios Florida and Universals Islands of Adventure. An additional dedicated bus route connects the Premier hotels to Universals Volcano Bay water theme park.
Future Rock Star Suites are two bedroom suites near Universal Studios with a rock star theme.
Don’t Miss: Dinosaur Valley State Park Lodging
Royal Pacific Resort Universal Resort Benefits
- Free Unlimited Universal Express Pass
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout the resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universals Volcano Bay one hour before the theme park opens
- Complimentary transportation to Universals theme parks and CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Rollaway beds upon request
- Cribs complimentary upon request
Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort
What could only be described as a tropical paradise, this resort is all about seashores, sandy beaches, sunshine, and the genuine, shimmering beauty of a South Seas theme. Situated in the midst of Universal Studios Florida, the luxurious, family-friendly resort features 51 suites, themed evening activities, and sparkling lagoon-style swimming pools, reminiscent of the South Pacific. Have a taste of authentic Tahitian cuisine, share a Mai Tai poolside with your beloved, and take in the Wantilan Luau where tribal dancers shake and shimmy to the beat of tribal drums. For guests, the hotel offers a Universal Express Unlimited pass for select theme parks, which means zero waiting in line.
- Arcade/game room
- Priority seating at select restaurants
- Private cabanas available for rent
- Restaurants and lounges
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible parking
Read Also: Melissa And Doug Jumbo Dinosaur
Kids Can Sleep With Dinosaurs In This New Jurassic World Suite At Universal Orlando
Ahead of the release of “Jurassic World,” the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando unveiled a new suite that will make kids feel like they’re sleeping in the middle of the action.
Upon entering the Jurassic Suite, guests will find themselves surrounded floor-to-ceiling by all things dinosaur.
Gigantic dinosaur tracks cover the floor as if one of the giant creatures had just passed through. The two twin beds are designed to mimic the gyrosphere, the ride that takes visitors through Jurassic Park in the movies. The bedding itself is designed to look like the test tubes in which the Jurassic Park dinosaurs were formed. The scene is completed by a dinosaur menagerie on the back wall, featuring images of pterodactyls in flight.
The kids’ room opens only onto the attached adult room, ensuring that kids can’t disappear to Jurassic adventures without the grown-ups knowing.
The 670-square-foot suite can accommodate up to five people with one king bed, two twin beds and an optional rollaway bed. Rates for the room this summer will range from $489 to $679 per night.
Those who book the room also get complimentary Universal Express Unlimited passes which will allow them to skip lines at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, including the Jurassic Park River Adventure attraction. Guests will also be able to see Blue, a raptor from the “Jurassic World” movie during his stay at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Universal Studios Florida Theme Park
Script an incredible day of fun at this real, working film and TV studio that features rides, shows and attractions that put you right in the middle of the action. Enter The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley, encounter mischievous Minions and join forces with the TRANSFORMERS.
Read Also: Jurassic World The Exhibition Tickets
Royal Pacific Resort Features
- Pool Sink your toes into the white sand beach of the huge lagoon-style pool. The palm tree-lined pool area features two hot tubs, a beach volleyball court and the impressive Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area for children.
- Gym Over 5,000 square feet of fitness and workout equipment, steam/sauna, co-ed whirlpool and separate mens and womens locker rooms and lounges.
- Walking And Jogging Paths
- Hotel Kids Camp At Universal Orlandos on-site Childrens Activity Centers, kids can kick back with supervised fun and entertainment while the adults enjoy time to themselves.
- Torch Lighting Ceremony Gather by the pool on select evenings for the torch lighting ceremony featuring the oli aloha welcoming chant, a fire dancer and more.
Royal Pacific Resort Room Types
- Standard and Water View Rooms: 335 square feet with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds. King room accommodates 3 with rollaway bed. Queen rooms accommodate 5 with rollaway bed. Views of Courtyard, Pool, or River.
- King Suites: 670 square feet with 1 King Bed. Accommodates 4 with pull-out sofa bed in separate living area. Max of 3 adults.
- Jurassic World Kids Suites: 370 square feet. A standard king bedroom for adults connects to a separate room for the kids. Childrens room opens only into adults room. accommodates 5 guests
- Hospitality Parlor Suites: 1,005 square feet . Parlor connects to either King or Double Queen Standard or Water View Room. Accommodates up to 5 guests with Queens and rollaway bed
- Royal Parlor Suites: 1,005 square feet . Parlor connects to either King or Double Queen Royal Club Room. Accommodates up to 5 guests with Queens and rollaway bed
- Presidential Suites: 1,340 square feet. Accommodates 2 guests with a King bed. optional, connects to up to two King or Double Queen Royal Club Rooms
Prices for standard rooms range between $210 and $480 per night These are based on availability. Prices listed subject to change by Universal.
You May Like: Meteorite And Dinosaur Bone Rings
Universals Aventura Hotel: 2 Bedroom Suites Near Universal Studios Sleeps Up To 5
Location: 6725 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819
How close to Universal Studios Orlando? 1 km to Universal City Walk, walking distance to Volcano bay
Prime Value hotels offer complimentary shuttle bus transportation to the hub at Universal CityWalk for access to Universal Studios Florida and Universals Islands of Adventure theme parks. Universals Volcano Bay is accessible from the Prime Value hotels via a dedicated walking path only.
Walking paths also connect the Prime Value hotels to Universal CityWalk, Universal Studios Florida, Universals Islands of Adventure and the other Universal hotels.
- Sleeps up to 5 with 1 king bed, 2 twin beds and a sofa bed.
- Each suite features a separate interior area for the kids so you can put the little ones to sleep securely while you enjoy a few hours of downtime in your own area.
- The couch converts into a memory foam bed.
- The large, calming bathroom features separate bath and vanity areas, so its easy for multiple people to get ready at once.
- Coffee maker
- Compartmentalized bathroom: compartment one contains toilet and tub/shower combination or shower compartment two contains a sink and vanity unit
- Complimentary wireless internet access in each guest room and most common areas of the hotel
- One flat panel television with HD channels and on-demand in-room movies
- One king-size bed and two twin beds
Location: 6550 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819
Hotels Near Jurassic Park In Universal City
- 333 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, Los Angeles MapAround 0.36 Km from Jurassic Park
You May Like: Where To Stay Near Dinosaur National Monument
Royal Pacific Resort Dining
Islands Dining Room B,D Table Service Polynesian-inspired restaurant, serving a specialty Pan Asian menu for dinner. Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Jakes American Bar L,D Table Service This full-service bar pays homage to the fabled South Seas explorer Jake McNally, whose seaplane floats in the lagoon. Toast his adventures with cocktails, appetizers and select entrees.
Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar D Family-friendly fare with a touch of Italian charm. Both indoor and outdoor plaza dining are available. Closed Mondays
Tuk Tuk Market B,L,D Quick Service Starbucks coffee, breakfast items, pastries, hot and cold sandwiches, wok bowls, sushi to go, ice cream and gelato.
Bula Bar & Grille casual poolside eatery offers food and beverages with a tropical flair, from fruity cocktails to fish tacos, to Kona Burgers and more.
Room Service 24/7
New Jurassic World Kids Suites At Loews Royal Pacific Resort
When I was a kid, I used to dream of walking amongst dinosaurs after watching the original Jurassic Park film. It became reality when I first rode Jurassic Park River Adventure and visited the Jurassic Park Discovery Center at Universals Islands of Adventure. And now, theres a new Jurassic World experience for kids to enjoy at Universal Orlando Resort.
Cue the music The new Jurassic World Kids Suites at Loews Royal Pacific Resort will transport little ones right to the island of Isla Nublar from Jurassic World and allow them the opportunity to sleep among the dinosaurs! The second you open the paddock door, you have entered the world where Velociraptors, Pterodactyls and even the Indominus Rex roam.
When your kids lay down in bed, theyll feel as if they have stepped right into their very own gyrosphere ride, maneuvering through the jungle terrain. The carpet will help guide them as it looks like the valley map with trail markings the gyrospheres followed. And the bedding is made to look like a test tube that was used to create new species of dinosaurs just like in Jurassic World. I wonder which new dinosaur species theyll come up with in the new Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom movie
Also Check: Picture Of Dinosaur To Color
What Are The Rooms Like At Royal Pacific Resort
As close as you can get to the Polynesian without crossing an ocean, Loews Royal Pacific Resort brings the tropical theming right to your room, with tribal patterns and bright pops of exotic color. Here well walk you through our reviews of each room type, with information including room sizes and relevant amenities.
Good Rooms At Loews Royal Pacific Resort
Guests in north- and west-facing rooms in Tower 1 are closest to the attractions at Islands of Adventure and can hear the roar from IOA Incredible Hulk Coaster throughout the day and night. East-facing rooms in Towers 1 and 2 are exposed to traffic noise from Universal Boulevard and Interstate 4. Quietest are south-facing pool-view rooms in Tower 1, and south-facing rooms in Tower 3.
The Royal Pacific was one of the first Orlando hotels to offer themed rooms for kids with their Jurassic Park Kid’s Suite. These two room suites have a door connecting the kid’s room to the main hotel room, but only the main room has a door out to the hallway. The kid’s room has two twin beds with light-up raptor slash marks on the head boards while the rest of the room is fully themed to the Jurassic Park film, including on-set photos.
You May Like: Is Jurassic Park On Peacock